Review – The Russia Hoax
Jarrett pens a comprehensive review of the Deep State’s inordinate fraud on our Constitution—perhaps the greatest attack on our constitutional republic in the history of our country. He writes in clear and empathetic style. His narrative evolves in a coherent and logical progression that details the conspirators’ skullduggery in an “ABC” type of progression. He cites exactly who violated the relevant federal statute and why and how it was violated. Unfortunately, as of 30 September 2018—the date I’m preparing the review—none of the miscreants have been indicted even though the documentation of evidence is ponderous.
A cabal of high-ranking government officials in the Barack Obama administration, from the Department of Justice, intelligence community, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and others formed a shadow government—a camorra. Their goals were to insure that the Democratic presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, won the 2016 presidential election. Should the Republican candidate win, “God forbid,” their self-generated insurance policy would form a shadow government with Obama holdovers during the interregnum and into the incoming administration in order to engage in a illegal campaign to have Trump impeached and, failing that, to destroy his presidency—a coup d’état, as it were.
Leaders of the Deep State and fellow conspirators are
- Barack Obama, ex-President
- Hillary Clinton, ex-Secretary of State and presidential candidate
- John Brennan, ex-national security advisor
- Eric Holder, ex-Attorney General, serving from 2009 to 2015
- Loretta Lynch, ex-Attorney General, serving from 2015 to 2016
- Sally Yates, ex-Attorney General, serving from 10JAN16 to 20JAN16
- Rod Rosenstein, Deputy Attorney General
- James Comey, ex-Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Andrew McCabe, ex-Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Peter Paul Strzok, ex-Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Lisa Page, ex-legal counsel to Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- James Baker, ex-chief lawyer for the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Robert Mueller, special counsel
- Mike Kortan, ex-Assistant Director for Public Affairs, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- David Laufman, ex-Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section
- Andres Weismann, deputy special counsel
- Unnamed others
Their first task was to shield Hillary Clinton from a federal indictment, prosecution, and almost sure conviction for her egregious violation of the espionage law—extremely carelessness in handling of Sensitive Compartment Intelligence, and other federal malfeasances. If such were the case, it would ensure the Republican candidate Donald Trump’s victory. At the time, Clinton had a commanding lead in the polls and was a sure winner. Accordingly, these illegal and untoward deeds would remain secret.
There are far too many details to expose in this book review. Nonetheless, following are some of Jarrett’s key comments.
- “New York Times, Cash Flowed to the Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal,” p. 74.
- “Roughly $25 million poured into the Clinton Foundation,” p. 74.
- “Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, and Weissman ignored potential crimes involving Russia and (Hillary) Clinton,” p. 81.
- “…Clinton could and should be prosecuted for racketeering,” p. 79.
- “… the Clinton foundation was built on greed and the lust for power and wealth—not charity,” p. 85.
- “… Officials in the FBI and the Department of Justice—their motives corrupt and animated by antipathy for Trump. They were determined to tip the scales of justice and in the process, undermine the (2016) electoral democracy.”
- “It appears there was coordination between the White House (Obama’s), CIA, and FBI at the outset of the (Mueller’s special counsel) investigation.”
- “(The cabal’s) dossier (on President Trump) was salacious and unverified,” p. 156.
- This dossier was paid for by the Hilton Campaign and the Democrat National Party and developed by a former MI6 agent who detested Trump.
- “Under the law, the content (of a document) dictates its classification, not the markings,” p. 248.
- “Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had a conflict of interest so acute that no sincere debate could be waged on whether he should have stepped down,” p. 274.
As the days pass, more and more details of the camorra’s illegal activities are exposed. This attack to undermine our democracy is unparalleled in the history of our republic.